Social media and digital marketing is about a lot more than tweeting and Facebooking. If you’re going to be successful, you need to develop a comprehensive content marketing strategy. But what types of content options are available? What if you’re not a video expert, or haven’t ever recorded a podcast before? What photo sharing sites are best? Do e-Books and webinars have a place in the marketing of your organization?
This 3 day course will help you get your feet on the ground when it comes to developing compelling online content. From blogging to podcasting, video to webinars, and e-Books to photo sharing, you’ll get familiar with various types of content, and learn some best practices for making quality content. Not only that, but you’ll learn to develop a strategic approach to creating online content, so you can create the write content, on the right channel, to communicate to the right audience.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this three day intensive course:
Developing Compelling Online Content – 3 days
- The importance of creating great online content
- How great content can drive traffic, sales and awareness
Types of online content
- Online Video
- Interactive Webinars
- Photo Sharing
- Blogging Platforms and Tools
- Why should I blog?
- What to blog about
- What is a podcast?
- Podcast creation tools
- How to package a great podcast
- What is online video?
- Video creation tools
- Professional tips for making great video
- What is a webinar?
- Webinar creation tools
- Tips for creating informative webinars
- What is an e-book?
- e-book creation tools
- Tips for creating valuable e-books
- What is photo sharing?
- Photo sharing tools
- Tips for creating inspiring photo sites
Building a content strategy
- How certain types of content can help meet your particular goals
- Producing content on a budget
- Managing content distribution
Managing feedback and comments
- What to do when your content receives attention
- Oh no! My content just went viral!
- Keeping momentum with your audience
- Professional content authoring tools and training
- How much do I need to know?