by Susan Murphy
For the past 11 years, Jester Creative has helped businesses and organizations to better share their stories through a variety of media. One of the most rewarding groups we serve are non-profit organizations. We have worked with a number of amazing non-profits over the years; The Ottawa Mission, the Ontario Farm Fresh Marketers Association, 4-H Ontario, United Way Ottawa, and many more.
We love helping non-profits realize their full potential and to stand out from the noise of the fundraising crowd. To do this we help them:
- take a strategic approach to their digital marketing.
- assess their organizational goals, and then,
- develop solid strategies that resonate with donors, volunteers and members
- do this on their own terms, timelines and budgets, nothing between their stakeholders and them.
That’s why, today we are thrilled to announce the launch of The Good Jester. The Good Jester is devoted to helping non-profit organizations to maximize their own digital marketing potential. We will help you to develop a results-driven strategy, ensure you choose the right channels to reach your donors, members and/or volunteers, and finally, we will train your team so that your approach is not only sustainable, but can be built upon.
We have assembled a team of experts with extensive experience working with the non-profit sector building and implementing digital marketing strategies. We can help you:
- Modernize your website to meet today’s donor needs, at a price that you can afford.
- Create a video to tell your story and share it with as many people as possible.
- Use social media to draw people in
- Ramp up your voice for a special campaign or to get above the noise of others
- Write funding proposals
If you are not-for profit organization and need to expand your donor base and your funding, The Good Jester would like to help. Find out more about our services (link to Services) or contact us to book a free ½ hour consultation for your non-profit organization.